The mission of Cazenovia College Athletics is to contribute to a well-rounded education for each student, by providing competitive and equitable intercollegiate men's and women's sports programs that strive for achievement and excellence, with an emphasis on the health and personal development of all student-athletes.
Cazenovia College embraces intercollegiate athletics as an educational experience that is an integral component of the academic mission of the College. Toward that end, we:
- Endeavor to attract and retain a diverse group of student-athletes who will contribute academically, athletically, and socially to the life of our campus.
- Value each student-athlete's contribution to our teams.
- Play a role in developing skills all students need for life-long learning.
- Pursue a competitive level of athletic excellence for each student-athlete.
- Seek regional and national achievement, within the context of NCAA Division III principles.
- Strive to provide the necessary resources for each sport to assure equity among programs and to promote and facilitate high levels of performance.
- Expect our student-athletes, coaches, and staff, as representatives of the College, to exhibit the highest ethical standards on and off the field of competition.
Sportsmanship, hard work, and intensity are the cornerstones of Cazenovia Athletics. The College chooses to compete at the Division III level of the NCAA, and its teams are members of the North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC), the Intercollegiate Horse Show Association (IHSA), the Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC), and USRowing.
|Sport & Staff||Phone|
|Men's & Women's Swimming & Diving
|Men's & Women's Volleyball
|Men's & Women's Cross Country